Sunday, October 18, 2009

Went to a hockey game and knitting broke out.

Since there wasn't much excitement at tonights Soundtiger's game. They actually suffered their 1st lost game of the season. It was really not a good game, so what's a girl to do? I knit.



Since I knew I would have time in between periods I ususally bring some sort of yarn with me and this was no exception.

I was digging around for something a little different for fingerless gloves. I knew I wanted to do something a little lacy, something that was practical and yet still pretty.

I found the fishtale lace pattern. So with a little designing and some quick yarn math, I came up with these fingerless mits.

I had to share how cute this came out. I'm loving it. I think I need to make a few for the holidays. Also I'm adding them to my Etsy store incase anyone wants a pair.





No comments:

Post a Comment