Saturday, October 3, 2009

Season Opener #1 Complete.

And I'm happy to report, it was a winning one. The Bridgeport Soundtigers, beat the Lowell Devils in Overtime 4-3. I can happily say we are 1-0 for the season. I don't know how long that will last, but I don't care, I'll take it.

One win we get now, is one less we may need a little further down the road.

It was a great game, unfortunatly as ususal the refs hate this team, I really don't get it, but maybe one day I will.

They spent most of the game in the box, and if you read the box score you will see the one sided calling of the game, I know I know, I may be biased to my own team, but it really was one sided.

Let's hope the team can keep up the momentum for the rest of the season and we make it all the way to the playoffs and the Calder Cup Championship.




No comments:

Post a Comment