Monday, October 12, 2009

I Etsy...do you?

Ok I finally broke down and created an etsy shop.

Everyone keeps asking me "why don't you sell your knits?" And all this time I haven't figured out how, when, where why.

I've been shopping off etsy for years, usually I buy yarn and knitting items. I bought a few things for my wedding and a few odds and ends. It's a great little place to find things.

So know you can find me.

Fluttaby Knits

It really is a work in progress and it's going to take me a while to get it up and running but for now, I've got a few things up and I will keep adding.

Wish me luck, and happy shopping.

1 comment:

  1. Frustration is when Etsy is down for regularly scheduled maintenance and I have to wait 4 hours before I can go see your site. Ok ok ok, so it's the middle of the night your time- but prime afternoon viewing time in my part of the world.

    I can hardly wait. Hurry up Etsy!

    ReplyDelete