Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My 1st Confession.

This is my 1st post of what I'm sure will be many. I've decided to keep track of married life. From what I cook and what we eat, where we go, what we do.

I don't know what life will bring, I'm not sure what will go on, all I know is that I was unemployed and I needed to find something new.

I love to cook and I'm good at it, I know, I've been told by chef's I'm a good cook. I have no formal training, and I usually fly by the seat of my pants.

I don't usually use recipes, but if I do, I take them and make them my own....I have to think outside the box.

But I know this isn't going to make me any money so I've deceided to go back to school. I know I can't take forever to go, but this is just the begining, I would still like to further my education after this program is over.

I researched many careers and many programs and after some deep thought, I've started in a paralegal progam. Right now I think this is the right way to go, it is a career with growth opportunities, not a career that is dead.

Also after I find a job, I know I can continue my education and finish school. I know it's going to be hard, I know its going to be a big change in my lifestyle.


No comments:

Post a Comment