Sunday, July 26, 2009

Hangover......

Today was a day that I wasn't really expecting, but it worked out very well.

Doug played hooky from worked and stayed home with me, we really didn't have any plans so he said...wanna go to the movies, and we picked "The Hangover" it was something we both really wanted to see and I'm soooooo happy we did.

I haven't laughed that hard in forever, there were points that I was actually crying. So I highly recommend it.



After the movie, it was really hot and gross out so cooled down with a little DQ, yummy, a vanilla cone with chocolate dip.



Finally the last stop before coming home, Kohls, I'm on the seach of "dress" clothes, I've been working for the last 10 years in an enviornment of jeans and t's so I haven't needed anything dressy to wear, but now with starting school and going into the "law" world, I'm going to need something.

SCORE!!

Two pair of pants one was 90% off the other was 70% got $100 worth of pants for $19.20....sweet!!!






So after a long fun filled day, we're home and relaxing on the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment