Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Who ever said socks were easy to knit....LIED!!!!

Ok, so I deceided to knit my 1st pair of socks. Ok thats all well and good, but I'm about 12 hours of knitting in and I'm driving myself crazy.



I've got some progress going, but I really thought I was not going to make it when I turned the heel, the flap was frogged about 5 times and lets not even talk about turning it. WOW!!!



But now I think I finally got a handle on it and I'm doing better. I like the way they are turning out, so maybe in a day or so I'll have it done, and not to worry, I won't end up with SSS (Second Sock Syndrome)

Wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. All other socks from here on out will be so much easier! Looks great - good luck with the rest of the sock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It gets easier with practice for sure! don't give up!!

    ReplyDelete