Saturday, August 25, 2007

I did a crazy thing....

Ok when have you known me not to do crazy things.

I bought a new car but it was about that time for me to do so...and no that wasn't the really crazy thing, but how many people do you know buy a new car and buy the exact same car that they just got rid of....ummm I did!!

Well there was a couple of good reasons for it. The new car when I drove it off the lot on wednesday night had 1 mile on it...ok now it has just a few more, but thats ok too.

But today it officially feels like my car. I installed the Sirius, which made me happy because I hate terrestial radio...it's all about the Sirius!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Now my question is for you. Can you tell which is the old and which is the new!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment