Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year....New Project.

I was doing a little web surfing and came across a little thing that I thought was really interesting.

Project 365.

It's actually a scrapbook project so I've decided to tweak it a little and make it into a blog, and when the year ends make a digital scrapbook.

The whole concept behind it, is to take one picture a day and add them to a scrapbook after 52 weeks, 365 days, you will have your year in pictures.

I can't wait to see what the year will bring.

So here goes.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I love this idea! Looking forward to seeing the pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! Are you posting all your pictures here, or just the highlights?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Posting them on another blog.

    vikki365.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete