Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009...What a YEAR!!!

2009, the last year of the decade. I can't say it was a good year, I can't say it was a bad year, but I will say it was an interesting year.



A year of ups and downs, a year of good and bad, a year of laughs and tears.

A quick recap of 2009.


January - Wedding Planning.
February - Doug's Birthday, Quick trip to Maine .
March - Got Married.
April - Moved, Dear Friend passed.
May - Laid off.
June - Made the decision to change my life and go back to school
July - Went to NYC for Dawn's Birthday
August - Uneventful Birthday.
September - Started back to School.
October - Hockey Season Started, More school
November - School, School and more School
December, Celebrated 1st Christmas as Married Couple, Lost another Dear Friend, and yes more school.


Here are some pictures to share of the year that's now behind me. I can only look forward to the first year of the next decade, and hope that it will be a great one.





No comments:

Post a Comment