Monday, September 7, 2009

Felted Bag Directions.

Here is my pattern for the "Vikki Bag"



Here's what you will need.
2 Skeins Patons Classic Merino
Main Color = MC
Accent Color = AC
1 US 11 Circ Needle

Directions

CO 20 stitches Knit in Garter Stitch for 12 inches, Bind Off
Pick up and knit 100 stitches around 10 on each end 40 on each side. Knit for 12 inches (MC)

Knit 2 rows (AC)
Knit 2 rows (MC)
Knit 2 rows (AC)
Knit 2 rows (MC)

Bind off.

Make 2 Handles

Use (AC) CO 5 stitches knit ST for 10 rows, then change to I-Cord knit for 16 inches then finish in 10 rows of garter stitch.


Attach Handles to bag.

Felt bag. (Use any method you like.)

I wash bag in hot water, but I think the bag never gets small enough. So I put bag in dryer for about 30 minutes, checking every 10 minutes.

Before




After

No comments:

Post a Comment