Wednesday, July 4, 2007

A day of knitting and a day of frogging!!!

Ok, so I ripped out my entire bag that I'm knitting for my ITEIV partner (I'm sorry) it had to be done, I just wasn't happy with it and I want it to be great, so this is the 3rd or 4th time that's its been frogged, this time the entire bag, I just really didn't like the way it came out. SOOOOOOO here we go again, and hey I still have 2 weeks to finish it....don't worry it'll get ripped out 2 or 3 more times.

But on the postive side. I knit my best friend a little change purse/wallet for her birthday (since she's been begging for a bag for awhile now and I haven't done one for her....i did something little.

It took about 2 hours and I was able to finish it today.

So hopefully I'll be able to get the big bag done.....soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment