Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Virtual Vacation Swap Questionnaire

1. If you could visit any state in the US, which would it be and why? I would love to see Hawaii, just because theres only a few states that I haven't been to yet and I would really love to go visit

2. If you could visit any country in the world, other than your own, which would it be and why? China, I would love to go visit Hong Kong, just for the history of the city and all that its been through. And also to mainland China to see the great wall.

3. Have you ever driven across several states/providence/countries? Yep, I've driven from CT to Florida about 25 times. I love road trips, and don't think of anything to get in the car and drive 500 miles

4. Have you ever visited someplace you consider exotic? Where was it? Venezula

5. What was your favorite "travel" vacation? Why? I can't name just one favorite, it's just not fair to all the other trips. I love to travel, I'm trying to make it all over this world, and I think one day I will

6. Have you ever played tourist in your own home city/state (if international, country)? Explain. No, never, I may have to

7. Are you a museum visitor, beach comer or an amusement seeker? A little bit of everything.

8. What's your favorite type of yarn? It depends on my mood, I like just about everything

9. What's your least favorite type of yarn? I don't have a least favorite, I love to experiment

10. What items do you like to knit/crochet? I love to knit bags, and have probably done 10 or 20 of them. Also the other usual suspects

11. What do you pack, knit/crochet wise when you go on vacation? A pair of needles and yarn and a small project, something to knit on the plane. When I went to London in January, they almost took away my needles, but deceided to let me take them after about 20 minutes of questioning me,

12. What other crafts do you do/would like to do other than Knit/Crochet? I knit therefore I am.

13. Are you allergic to anything? (Yarn wise or treat wise) nothing really

14. What is your favorite color? Least Favorite? Favorite colors Orange, Pink, Green

15. Sweet or Savory (Treat not personality)? Sweet, anything but coconut (eeeewww)

16. Anything else we are forgetting to ask that you think your partner desperately needs to know? I'm a huge sports fan, I love baseball, hockey, football, I bring my knitting to sporting events, it's probably the strangest thing you have ever seen a girl knitting at a sporting event.

1 comment:

  1. Hello to another fellow CT knitter on "Virtual Vacation"! Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete