Saturday, June 9, 2007

Boot Scoot Boogie!!

Yes, I did the boot scoot boogie, last night well...sorta. I was sitting down on the lawn when I did it, but you get the picture.

Last night was a bit of a surprise....but let me tell you how it began. I was at work yesterday afternoon, and got an email from one of the radio stations that said if you can find a little guitar on their website you would be entered in to win 1 of 10 sets of tickets that they were giving away tickets to go see Alan Jackson and Brooks&Dunn, so I did a litle web surfing and found the guitar and enterd the contest.

About 2 hours later I got a message saying that I won the tickets for the show, they would be at will call just to go get them. I was a little shocked, because I don't usually win things like that but hey it worked, it was a beautiful night out and we sat on the lawn. (and no I dont think i've seen the lawn that full in a long time, and it's been awhile sit i've sat there....kinda got spoiled inside)

All in all it was a great night, a free concert under the stars...ok clouds, but it never rained. And a great couple of acts.

Let's just hope this means my luck is changing. WOOHOO!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment