Sunday, September 3, 2006

WOOHOO!!!!

It was a nice holiday weekend. So far so good. I spent yesterday thinking I was some sort of water creature, because all it did was rain. But like they say when life gives you lemons....go shopping. Ok so that's really not the phrase but it works for me.

I spent my rainy Saturday seaching for yarn for my ITE2 bag, but after 4 hours and several LYS's later, I found it. It's yummy, and that's all I'm going to say because my pal wants a surprise....(so you just have to wait to see later.)

Also, spent a few hours in the mall. Again, not a problem. Wondering the local mall aimlessly on a rainy saturday. What can be better than that.

Sunday I spent the day doing the complete opposit. I spent the day roasting in the hot summer sun at a baseball game. Ok, so now I look like some sort of lobster, (get out your lemon and butter) But not to worry the red will fade and everything will be alright.

Now all I have to do, is survive one more day, going to be a glutton for punishment and do the same thing tommorow. (Maybe I'll bring my yarn with me and I can knit at the game. Usually I only knit at hockey games, but hey there's a 1st for everything right?)

Let's see if I end up a little more red tommorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment