Tuesday, January 3, 2006

New Years Resolutions...and other stuffs....

OK, so my new year didn't actually start off with a bang, it actually just fizzeled in with a...... I don't know.

Since last year kinda just sucked more than anything that's ever sucked before, we can only hope 2006 is going to be a better year than last.

This is how 2005 went.....badly......It was my 1st year as a single girl in 10years, ok how do you deal, how do you get back into the swing of things, I know it's like riding a bicycle but come on it's been 10 years, so you bound to be rusty.

JANUARY.
Knitting.....Hockey....1 date.....More Hockey

FEBRUARY
Knitting.....Hockey....no dates...More Hockey....Hockey All-Star Games

March
Knitting....Hockey....No dates....More Hockey

April
Knitting....Hockey....2 dates and a break up.....More Hockey....Wait something different....Baseball Starts

May
Knitting....Baseball....No Dates...More Baseball

June
Knitting.....Baseball....No Dates...More Baseball

July
Knitting.....Baseball....No Dates...More Baseball

August
Knitting....Baseball....No Dates...A Birthday...More Baseball

September
Knitting.....Baseball....No Dates...More Baseball....Wait...New...Football

October
Knitting....Football....No Dates....More Football....Wait...Hockey's Back

November
Knitting.....Football..Hockey..1 bad date....More Football...More Hockey

December
Knitting....Football..Hockey..No Dates....More Football...More Hockey

All in all the year kinda sucked. If this is what I have to look forward to for 2006, I might just die. Ok, so I have some good friends and a family that loves me, but thats just not cutting it for me. I want more out of life, I want a family of my own, someone that loves me for me, baseball, football, hockey and all my yarn, is that too much to ask for. UMMM NO I really don't think it is.

And now for my resoultions.
To be happy what ever life brings me and to make the best out of everything that comes my way. I know this is a general statment, bur really this is what I need to do, this is how I need to approach things.

No comments:

Post a Comment