Thursday, November 2, 2006

A witchy weekend.

Ok, it took me a while to write this one but it was worth the wait.
Had a great weekend in Salem. I can't believe the weather was crappy...yet again this year, Saturday was just gross and rainy and windy and cold...hey at least it didn't snow, so that's a plus.

We went around town on saturday during the day went to a few of the little shops in town, we went to a pshyic fair....and I paid $30 for what reason, for some ding-dong to tell, me the complete opposite of what really happens.

She told me I'm not a happy person, I get along with my mother and not my father, I should start to go out more, I always stay home, and a few other things that were so far off she could've been on mars. I even found a cool little yarn store, but it was closed....which made me sad

Saturday night we went to the big Halloween Ball it was great, I dressed as tinkerbell, we got there late, but that's ok. We actually ran into someone that we met the previous year...wow, what are the chances that would happen again, there were like 1000 people there.
Sunday we went back to town, did a couple of little things that we couldn't do in the rain and crappy weather. It was nicer but it was so windy I think we could've blown away from the damn wind.

But all-in-all it was a good weekend. Can't wait to do it all again.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment