Sunday, November 19, 2006

Ok, I made it home safe and sound.
It was a really really long drive, but it was worth it. I had a great time.
The whole reason to go to Disney World this past week, was Super Soap Weekend. What is SSW you ask? Well, let me explain.


Every year Disney has SSW and they take about 20 ABC soap stars and bring them to disney for 1 weekend, its a mad house, for 2 days in MGM Studios, this year there were about 25 stars and 65,000 screaming fans.


For those of you who watch ABC soaps you might have heard of this, but for thoese who don't. Here's some pix that I took with the 5 that I met.

And they were.

From - All My Children -

Jacob Young

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

From General Hospital

Scott Clifton

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

From One Life to Live

Kathy Brier

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Renee Goldsberry

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Erika Slezak

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

A bunch of pix are posted, in a few places so feel free to coment if you'd like. Hope eveyone had a good week. I know I did.


Other than SSW, Disney was great as ususal it really is the Happiest place on earth. I can go there time and time again, and not be bored. I really love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment