Thursday, July 10, 2014

Clouds and Rainbows

I saw a pattern from Knit Picks of a dishcloth with a cloud and rain drops that was crocheted.  Sadly as many times as I've tried I can just not get the hang of crochet but I figured why can't I just knit that.

So that is exactly what I did.  I love the little cloud and thought it was adorable but of course when I do it instead of raindrops I needed a rainbow. If you like the Dishcloth pattern and can't crochet.  I've added a pattern of my own.  I hope you enjoy.

Dishcloth.

Cast on 33

Row 1-4: Knit
Row 5: Knit 3 P to last 3
Row 6: Knit
Repeat Rows 5-6 until finish row 35
Row 35: Repeat Row 5
Rows 37-39: repeat Rows 1-3

Bind off

Finished Approx. 6 1/2 ” x 7” inches.  on size 8 needles.

Cloud and Rainbow.
Cloud
Cast on 7 and knit back
k3, yo, k1, knit back
k3, yo, k1, knit back
k3, yo, k1, knit back
Cast off 3, knit to end, knit back
Repeat Pattern another 4 times so you have 5 points.
Rainbow.
I used a multi color yarn and cast on enough stitches for length of color for this yarn it was 6 stitches and I knit 10 rows

I used Sugar and Cream for the dishcloth and the cloud and Red Heart Super Saver Multi for the rainbow.



No comments:

Post a Comment