Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I love Pumpkin!!

I don't know if it's the fall season or just the deliciousness of that big beautiful orange gourd. But I love everything about it, especially the color.

While web surfing I came across this fabulous Pumpkin Sugar Scrub and I knew I had to try it, and here's how it came out.

The instructions say to use as a mask and scrub, so that's what I did, also when I had it all mixed, I thought the 3 tablespoons of sugar that it was calling for wasn't enough "scrub" for me, so I added another 3 tablespoons and it worked perfect. After it was done, my skin felt super moisturize and smooth. I will make this again.

5 Tablespoons of Pumpkin



3 Tablespoons of Sugar



1/2 Teaspoon of oil (I cheated and used olive oil)



Mask



Enough for another mask, stored in the fridge

1 comment: