Monday, October 23, 2006

It's all about the pink


This was a weekend of hockey, knitting and pink was included with both of those things.

I was knitting at the hockey game this weekend...of course I was, did you expect anything less of me. But I was working on the booties and now a hat. I can't believe it, back to the ususal.

I was watching 2 games our 1st two home games of the season, and yes they were both losing games :-(

I guess, they are just going to have to play all the games on the road. That way we might win all of our games.

Sundays game was "Pink Rink" night, it was for breast cancer awareness, the players used pink sticks and they auctioned them off, I think they said they raised over $7000.00 for everything that they did that night. It was a good cause so we dressed in pink to support this good cause. And I happily donated to the cause as well. Last weekend, we actually did the breast cancer walk and as a group we raised over $2000.00, so again, I think we did.

Here are some pictures of the pink sticks. Hope everyone enjoys.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment